Since 1997 Housingnet has been delivering the broadest publicly-accessible database of Social Housing Organisations across the UK. It is now recognised as the most comprehensive source of information on social housing organisations’ housing stock and their management teams. Searching on Google for ‘UK housing associations’ presents Housingnet.co.uk as the first in the list.
Launched in May 2011, Housingnet’s 60 Second Housing News is a daily ‘ heads-up’ summary of news items related to the UK social housing sector. Designed to be concise and free from bloating images, The 60 is a simple list of headline summaries - with links to the full stories on the news providers’ websites - delivered to its subscribers’ email inboxes each working weekday morning.
Whilst the advantages of the wholesale outsourcing of large projects and even complete departmental functions are well understood, the perception is that the management overheads involved in outsourcing small-medium projects and I.T./business processes make achieving financial and operational benefits from them unattainable. Coders is changing that perception.
Coders is a UK-based IT and Business Solutions house, delivering quality, consistent and affordable outsourcing services to our clients across the globe. And whilst we’re always happy to undertake bespoke development projects, we’re finding that small and medium sized businesses and IT departments appreciate our ability to support them on ongoing basis.
Freeing your people, extending your budgets, supporting your business,
By working with Coders’ project consultants to identify and scope appropriate elements of your workloads, our clients have found they can successfully:
Visit the Coders website or download our PDF Overview to see how Coders is supporting businesses around the world.
- free core programmers to focus on new functionality by relieving them from mundane bug-fixing and routine maintenance of their current systems;
- provision cost-effective support of legacy systems with minimal impact on strategic projects;
- support the drive to meet programming code drop deadlines by applying short-term additional programming resource to particular development initiatives;
- unburden themselves of the ‘groundhog day’ experience of repeatedly training up junior staff or temps to perform admin, clerical and basic technical tasks;
- provide extended-hours operational, support desk and other administration support, without breaking the bank or taking on new staff;
- realise the business benefits of projects more quickly by providing skilled white collar administrators to back-fill functional gaps in the early phases of application roll-out;
- allow greater flexibility in sourcing funding for projects without the constraints of headcount freezes through payment from other financial sources; and
- avoid the headache and timescale delays of a local recruitment process.
Quite simply our clients can deliver more output and value from their budgets and core personnel.